Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yesterday I managed to do 2 LO's was really pleased with this one which is a scraplift on the mojo challenge which can be found here http://mojoholder.blogspot.com/


I then went and done the pencil lines sketch and was a bit disappointed with the result it did not turn out the way I thought it would have. I promised myself that I would use up all my old stash of BG lollipoppe shoppe and colour me silly before I start buying the new BG papers.
The pencil line sketches can be found here
http://www.pencillines.com/










Today I hoped to do scrapdolly's class but I got viewers coming tonight and it means I can't scrap because I am a really messy scrapper but getting better as I tidied up after doing these two LO's yesterday but hopefully tomorrow I will get a start her class.
I have been trying this morning to change my blog header without much success...will try again later today after I do the housework.

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Haha........found ya!!! From 1 fellow serail thread-killer to another!! Thought I'd capture you here and prevent you fromtaking my self-proclaimed title!!!
Only kidding BTW!! Please don't be offended
The place you want looks so lovely..........I hope you get it.
Also, love your LOs
Take care
Sharron

~*~Debs~*~ said...

tis me, the REAL thread killer..just have to say that i think your layouts are lovely! love the colours too!!
debsxx