Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I am sorry I have not blogged for ages, life got in the way, My mojo disappeared I had teachers gifts to make and saw this on two peas http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1151525
I really loved it but couldn't really be bothered making anything covering tins and so on, until i went into a shop and saw these boxes for 99p bought three and made the teachers gifts quickly as I was not in the mood to scrap, but the teachers were over the moon with them and I felt guilty I didn't put more of an effort into them!






3 comments:

Sharon said...

Just read your comment on the DC forum so came by for a nosey.
The gift box is excellent and as a teacher I an say I would be thrilled to receive a gift that so much thought, time and energy had gone in to. I'm sure your child's teacher was thrilled!
Well done
Sharon (aka craty pants on DC forum)

Sharon said...

oops!! I meant crafty pants - a teacher who can't spell!!! LOL

Suzanne said...

lol at Sharon above!

Great boxes, love all the little pressies inside too tied with ribbon, very pretty.