Sunday, April 10, 2011

I got this table and chairs for £30!!!

I went to the local auction and got this table and 6 chairs for £30!! I am painting it in Farrow and Ball white tie, I took my own birch table and high back leather chairs to the auction the next day and collected this table and chairs the guy who helped me to unload my own table and load up this table must have thought I was losing my marbles to swop a modern table and chairs for this one!!

 I am tired of the modern look already and only had it for 3 years!! I will post an after pic as I am half way through painting this table and chairs. 
I am struggling to find shabby chic material to make curtains and to cover the chairs with.

1 comment:

bibbitybob said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Looking forwards to seeing the after! :) x