Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I found a forgotten fabric stash in the back of the hot press!!

I am doing the happy dance!!! 

I cleared out the hot press yesterday and there is a bag stuffed at the very back top shelf, usually I just leave it there but yesterday I got a stool and got it to see what was inside it, I actually shook when I saw what was in the bag!!  It was these gorgeous fabrics!! I remember now buying them about 9 years ago from a USA eBay seller very cheaply as the £ was strong, with moving house twice I do not know how I could have forgotten about this stash!!

I am so excited I think I am going to make a quilted ken wood mixer cover with the Gingerbread one!

1 comment:

Amanda Lightfoot said...

Don't you just love it when that happens. I found some when I was preparing for the trans-altantic move too!! x