Monday, May 02, 2011

My Rock dress

I found a pic of me wearing the dress, made this dress using the top part of New Look 6980 dress pattern and the bottom part of New look 6966 dress pattern. I loved wearing this dress to a dear friends DH 50th which was Rock Themed. It was a great night out and the music was fantastic! ( rock chick in my teens and a closet one now lol)  I am too old to wear it as as  a dress as my DS so eloquently put it it I must be going through a mid life crisis if I think skulls and crossbones is lovely and that it would give him nightmares lol!! I also made earrings and bracelets to match the rock theme, I will try and take a photo of the jewellery.

4 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

Wow, rock chick indeedy! I should think you were the star of the show. Bet you wouldnt wear it to Tesco's.....or would you??

Sharon said...

Oh I would love to wear the dress to tescos only if I was 30 years younger lol!!

Katy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You are never too old to wear a dress that fabulous.

Mooloo61 said...

Looks great! Is this the dress you just sold on Ebay?