Sunday, May 08, 2011

Wallet from my DS jeans

 My DS ripped his favourite jeans last week, I felt I could do something with them, so when he asked me to make him a wallet and the jeans was perfect for it! I used .noodle-head' s tutorial
I used the pocket linings and unpicked the size label and sewed it back onto the wallet it made my son laugh, he was panicking because he thought I was going to use his shirts!! which is too small for him and he keeps saying they are not and insist on wearing them and knows that I am patiently waiting for him to finally give them up as they are gorgeous checked cotton prints!! 
 


3 comments:

hart44 said...

That is a great way to use your DS's jeans, they can always be with him now :) well done :)
Sue x

Highland Monkey's said...

What a great way to use old jeans. Bet your dh is chuffed.

Julie (elysia2003) said...

Brilliant idea hun xxx